The VmodTFT board lets you connect an LCD touchscreen to any Digilent
FPGA system board with a VHDCI connector. It acts as both an input and
It features a 4.3” wide-format vivid color LED-backlit LCD screen. The
screen has a 480×272 native resolution display with a color depth of 24
bits per pixel.
A four-wire resistive touchscreen with anti-glare coating covers the entire active display area.
NOTE: To connect to a system board, this product requires a
male-to-male VHDCI cable, which is not included. Please see the cables section to order this cable.
- 4.3” color TFT LCD with resistive touchscreen
- 480×272 resolution, 24bpp color depth
- LED backlight with PWM control
- 80Hz maximum refresh rate
- 125 kSPS maximum touch sample rate
- Includes on-board temperature sensor that can detect −40°C to 85°C
Support documents can be found at www.digilentinc.com