The PmodGYRO is a peripheral module featuring the
STMicroelectronics® L3G4200D MEMS motion sensor. The L3G4200D provides a
three-axis digital output gyroscope with built in temperature sensor.
The PmodGYRO uses a standard 12-pin connection and communicates via SPI
C, defaulting to I2
For information on connecting this product using TWI, Click here
. This product is a type C device.
- Standard SPI and I2C interface
- 250/500/2000dps Selectable Resolutions
- Two customizable interrupt pins
- Power-down and Sleep Mode
- User configurable signal filtering
- Ships with a 6" 12-pin cable, a 6" 2x6-pin to dual 6-pin cable, one 12-pin header, and two 6-pin headers
Support documents can be found at www.digilentinc.com