Digilent FPGA Demo Boards
here to enlarge
here to enlarge
Nexys Video (Nexys Video)
The Nexys Video is the latest addition to our Nexys line of FPGA boards, and was designed with audio/video enthusiasts in mind.
The Nexys Video features several components that make it ideal for
developing audio/video applications. The Artix-7™ XC7A200T FPGA is the
most powerful chip from Xilinx's Artix-7™ family. A Mini DisplayPort
source provides the board with a uni-directional, high-bandwidth,
low-latency audio/video channel.
Designed with high bandwidth external memories, three high-speed digital
video ports, and a 24-bit audio codec, the Nexys Video is a potent
platform for A/V development.
As a member of the Nexys family, the Nexys Video has been designed with a
high degree of communication, user and expansion peripherals commonly
found in industry. Communication peripherals such as on-board Ethernet,
USB-UART and high-speed USB allow the Nexys Video to be interfaced into
larger systems. Onboard user peripherals such as switches, buttons, LEDs
and an OLED display allow users to interface directly with their
designs instead of needing to wire up additional I/O. An FMC connector
and four Pmod connectors allow the addition of peripherals to further
expand the functionality of the Nexys Video.
The Nexys Video is compatible with both ISE and Vivado toolchains. It is
supported in the free WebPACK™ versions of these two tools so designs
can be implemented at no additional cost. The free version of Vivado
even includes the ability to create MicroBlaze™ soft processor designs.
We also sell a device-locked version of the Design Edition of Vivado
Design Suite which you can bundle with your Nexys Video when you add it
to your cart.* This edition unlocks the Logic Analyzer functionality of the toolset.
Design Edition licenses for Vivado are not yet available to purchase
with the Nexys Video. We are working to get them in stock and hope to
have them for sale soon.
For reference projects, design resources, and the most up to date documentation, please visit the Nexys Video Resource Center
- Features the Artix-7 FPGA (XC7A200T-1SBG484C)
- 33,650 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 13 Mbits of fast block RAM (3x more than the Nexys 4 DDR)
- 10 clock management tiles, each with phase-locked loop (PLL)
- 740 DSP slices
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450MHz
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Up to 3.75Gbps GTP transceivers
- 512MB 800MHz DDR3
- Dedicated onboard USB port for JTAG programming and data transfers
- HDMI sink and HDMI source
- Mini DisplayPort source
- Audio codec w/ four 3.5mm jacks
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY with included unique MAC address
- USB-UART bridge
- USB HID host for mice and keyboards
- Fully-populated 160-pin FMC LPC connector
- microSD card slot for nonvolatile storage (card not included)
- User EEPROM
- 32Mbyte quad-SPI flash
- Four Pmod™ ports, Pmod for XADC signals
- Onboard user interfaces: 128x32 monochrome OLED display, 5 user push buttons, 8 user switches, 8 user LEDs
|Commercial - $749.00
|Academic - $475.00