- Unique graphical programming environment for accelerated development
- Extensive support for a wide range of measurement hardware, I/O, and buses
- Drag-and-drop interaction for quickly building graphical user interfaces
- Extensive signal processing, analysis, and math functionality
- Includes added functionality for text-based math and control logic
NI LabVIEW is a graphical programming platform used
by millions of engineers and scientists for problem solving, data
acquisition and analysis, instrument control, automated testing and
validation, prototyping, and more.
Now, there's LabVIEW Home, which has been targeted at makers,
allowing anyone to program visually, using icons and wires to connect
hardware and other applications in a single environment.