here to enlarge
here to enlarge
chipKIT™ Pro MX7 (chipKIT™ Pro MX7)
The Cerebot MX7cK is a microcontroller development board
based on the Microchip PIC32MX795F512L, a member of the 32-bit PIC32
microcontroller family. It is compatible with Digilent’s line of Pmod™
peripheral modules, and is suitable for use with the Microchip MPLAB®
IDE tools. The Cerebot MX7cK is also compatible for use with the
chipKIT™ MPIDE development environment. ChipKIT and MPIDE is a PIC32
based system compatible with many existing Arduino™ code examples,
reference materials and other resources.
The Cerebot MX7cK is designed to be easy to use and suitable for use by
anyone from beginners to advanced users for experimenting with embedded
control and network communications application. A built in
programming/debugging circuit compatible with the Microchip MPLAB® IDE
is provided, so no additional hardware is required for use with MPLAB.
The kit contains everything needed to start developing embedded
applications using either the MPLAB® IDE or the MPIDE.
The Cerebot MX7cK provides 52 I/O pins that support a number of
peripheral functions, such as UART, SPI and I2C™ ports as well as five
pulse width modulated outputs and five external interrupt inputs. Its
network and communications features also include a 10/100 Ethernet
interface, Full Speed USB 2.0 OTG interface, and dual CAN network
interfaces. Ten of the I/O pins can be used as analog inputs in addition
to their use as digital inputs and outputs.
The Cerebot MX7cK can be powered in various ways via USB, or using an external AC-DC power adapter.
NOTE: The Cerebot MX7cK is the replacement for the Cerebot 32MX7. To learn about the differences between the two, please see
the migration guide.
- Microchip® PIC32 32-bit MIPS processor (PIC32MX795F512L)
- 512KB internal program flash memory
- 128KB internal SRAM memory
- USB 2.0 compliant full-speed On-The-Go (OTG) controller with dedicated DMA channel
- 10/100 Ethernet controller
- Two CAN network controllers
- Up to four serial peripheral interfaces (SPI)
- Up to six UART serial interfaces
- Up to four I2C serial interfaces
- Five 16-bit timer/counters
- Five timer capture inputs
- Five compare/PWM outputs
- Sixteen 10-bit analog inputs
- Two analog comparators
- Designed for use with the chipKIT™ MPIDE development
environment, a PIC32-based system compatible with many existing
Arduino™ code examples, reference materials and other resources.
- Provides the Arduino™ community with access to a 32-bit PIC microprocessor as well as our library of Pmod™ peripheral modules.
- Can also be programmed with the MPLAB® IDE
|Microchip® PIC32 32-bit MIPS processor (PIC32MX795F512L)
|6 x 12-pin Pmod™ headers
2 x USB ports
1 x USB UART port
1 x RJ45 Ethernet port
1 x SPI ports
2 x SPI/UART ports
2 x CAN ports
2 x I2C ports
|Program using MPIDE or MPLAB® IDE
To download MPIDE, please visit:
Support documents can be found at www.digilentinc.com